In the event of a spill
- Should the fuel/oil spill have occurred in an enclosed space such as a basement, it is strongly advised not to enter.
- Turn off boiler or any source of ignition as heating oil is combustible
- Ventilate the area by opening windows & doors
- Avoid touching heating oil with exposed skin or breathing in oil fumes
- Keep other individuals, children & pets away from oily areas
If you have any concerns about entering the area or if you are unsure what to do, then contact PACS Ltd and allow us to take the initial steps necessary to vent vapours, contain the spill and to address any potential imminent hazard.