How we do it
On initial evaluation of the spillage site PACS Ltd would as standard
- Carry out a full risk assessment on site as well as a Health & Safety risk assessment
- PACS Ltd will produce and individual Health & Safety statement for each individual spill
- Should the leak be internal PACS Ltd would firstly check for fuel vapours as well as checking the main water supply has not been tainted by taste or odour, should this be the case, sumps and pumps would be put to work immediately to contain further migration
- Ensure that all works are carried out to EPA guidelines
- Supply full certification of any ground that’s been removed and taken to a licenced treatment plant
- PACS Ltd can also provide a CCTV survey of any affected drains to confirm any suspected contamination, laboratory testing of ground and water can also be carried out on request.
- Complete oil/fuel release assessment form.
- Above all PACS Ltd aim to ensure that there will be no health or environmental issues stemming from the spill that occurred.